Make and receive captioned telephone calls anywhere you have an internet or cellular connection! CaptionCall mobile makes it easy to stay connected on the go and understand what your callers are saying.
Save captions from your conversations for future review. Perfect for reminding yourself about an appointment time or reviewing important moments from loved ones.
- Contact List - Include your iPad and CaptionCall account contacts for easy dialing
- Voicemail - Caption voicemails received to your CaptionCall Mobile number and never miss a thing
- Recent Calls list - Know when you miss a call and easily dial your most frequent numbers
How to Answer Calls
- CaptionCall Mobile will display a message when you have an incoming call.
- Touch the Answer button to answer the call.
- Your call will then be connected. Captions will begin shortly thereafter.
- Caller ID information (if available) will display on the left side of the screen.
- Press the red Hang-Up button when you are ready to end the call.
How to Check Voicemail
When we assign you a CaptionCall Mobile telephone number, we also provide you with a voicemail account.
When someone calls your CaptionCall Mobile number and you do not answer, they will have the option of leaving you a message. You can listen to these messages and have them captioned.
When you have one or more voicemail messages, a numeric indicator will appear on the Voicemail button beneath the Keypad.
To caption a voicemail message, follow these steps:
- Touch the Voicemail button beneath the Keypad.
- Use the Keypad to type in your voicemail PIN code when prompted, followed by the “Pound” sign.
- Captions for the first voicemail message will begin shortly thereafter.
Voicemail Meassage Options:
- Press 1 to skip a meassage.
- Press 2 to save a message.
- Press 3 to delete a message.