Call us: 1-877-557-2227
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) CAPTIONED TELEPHONES WITH THE CAPTIONS TURNED ON. IP Captioned Telephone Service may use a live operator. The operator generates captions of what the other party to the call says. These captions are then sent to your phone. There is a cost for each minute of captions generated, paid from a federally administered fund. No costs are passed along to individuals who qualify for the service.
CaptionCall for iPad
Make and receive captioned telephone calls anywhere you have an internet or cellular connection! CaptionCall mobile makes it easy to stay connected on the go and understand what your callers are saying.
- Contact List - Include your iPad and CaptionCall account contacts for easy dialing
- Voicemail - Caption voicemails received to your CaptionCall Mobile number and never miss a thing
- Recent Calls list - Know when you miss a call and easily dial your most frequent numbers
How to Answer Calls
- CaptionCall Mobile will display a message when you have an incoming call.
- Touch the Answer button to answer the call.
- Your call will then be connected. Captions will begin shortly thereafter.
- Caller ID information (if available) will display on the left side of the screen.
- Press the red Hang-Up button when you are ready to end the call.
How to Check Voicemail
When we assign you a CaptionCall Mobile telephone number, we also provide you with a voicemail account.
When someone calls your CaptionCall Mobile number and you do not answer, they will have the option of leaving you a message. You can listen to these messages and have them captioned.
When you have one or more voicemail messages, a numeric indicator will appear on the Voicemail button beneath the Keypad.
To caption a voicemail message, follow these steps:
- Touch the Voicemail button beneath the Keypad.
- Use the Keypad to type in your voicemail PIN code when prompted, followed by the “Pound” sign.
- Captions for the first voicemail message will begin shortly thereafter.
Voicemail Message Options:
- Press 1 to skip a message.
- Press 2 to save a message.
- Press 3 to delete a message.