Important Info to Know
As a professional who recommends CaptionCall to your patients, there are several important things you should know and help your patients understand:
- CaptionCall service is available to individuals who have a hearing loss that necessitates the use of captions to use the telephone effectively.
- If you recommend CaptionCall to your patients, you should explain the eligibility requirements.
- CaptionCall is a captioning service that may use a live captioning agent and advanced voice recognition technology to generate captions of what the user’s callers say.
- CaptionCall is certified by the FCC to provide captioned telephone service.
- Funding for CaptionCall service is based on an assessment paid by telephone communications companies. These companies often pass this cost along to telephone subscribers in the form of a surcharge.
- CaptionCall service and phone should not be tied to any other offer or program.
- Avoid referring to the CaptionCall phone or service as “free”, but instead describe as “no-cost”.
Please contact your local Account Manager or reach out to our corporate support team at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-877-557-2227 if you need additional support.