Careers at CaptionCall
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us bring our cutting-edge phone, no-cost captioning service, and world-class support to anyone who has trouble hearing on the telephone.
Interested in a career to helping people with hearing loss stay connected with their loved ones? CaptionCall looks for talent to issue excellent captioning services.
CaptionCall has multiple job openings at all our sites: you may apply now and begin working almost immediately. Employees at CaptionCall have been deemed as an essential workforce during the response to the COVID-19 Declaration of National Emergency.
Read about some of the most common career opportunities at CaptionCall.
A captioning agent transcribes a telephone conversation so the person with hearing loss can read what their caller is saying.
- Provide excellent customer service by dictating/captioning a variety of conversational topics verbatim.
- Maintain a high level of dictation speed and accuracy.
- Maintain strict consumer confidentiality.
A CaptionCall trainer personally delivers CaptionCall equipment and installs the phone and/or mobile app for our users.
- Trainers work locally
- Paid training provided
- Excellent pay
- Competitive benefits
Account Managers are responsible for promoting the CaptionCall phone and service by demonstrating the product.
- Lead generation
- Full-time position
- Potential career growth and advancement
CaptionCall often has positions in IT and Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Management of our operations and call centers.
- Often promote within the company
- Long-last career and growth oppurtunities
Working at CaptionCall
Why I work at CaptionCall
What is a captioning agent?
At CaptionCall we care deeply about our employees and we provide a generous, comprehensive benefits package. Benefits begin quickly after the date of employment and many benefits are extended to spouses, domestic partners and qualified dependents. Benefits include medical and health, work/life balance and financial benefits and more.
- Medical Coverage provided through UnitedHealthCare
- Low-cost coverage
- Dental, vision, short-term disability coverage, supplemental life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment
- No-cost employee life insurance
- Organized ongoing wellness programs and employee participation events
- Flexible spending (cafeteria) plan for medical reimbursement, dependent care, child care and transportation
- Eight paid holidays for full-time employees
- Personal holiday
- Bereavement leave
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- A generous 4% 401(k) matching program to all qualified employees
- Long-term disability plan
- Plus much more…