Hearing is vital for living a long, healthy and active life. Sometimes we need a little help remembering how to keep our hearing healthy and strong. Beltone has a fantastic list of tips to make sure your hearing is at the top of its game for years to come.
- Pay attention to the sound levels in your environment
- Learn about and use proper ear protection
- Put distance between you and loud noises
- Take breaks when exposed to ongoing loud noise
- When using earbuds or headphones be sure to keep the volume at medium or lower
- Learn the signs of hearing loss
- Schedule a hearing evaluation
- Visit a hearing professional
- Take steps to correct hearing loss you may have from a reversible condition
- Choose hearing aids if you already have hearing loss—they can help preserve the good hearing you have left
Read more here:
Taking steps to make sure you are hearing health conscious is simple and can make a huge impact on your life in the long run. Take action today.
CaptionCall is an ambassador for hearing health and an advocate for people with hearing loss. CaptionCall encourages people everywhere to actively manage their hearing health through regular hearing evaluations, and to seek early treatment when hearing loss is identified. CaptionCall is committed to helping people with hearing loss stay socially engaged for a longer, happier, healthier life.
Written By John Apgar, Marketing Coordinator