Call us: 1-877-557-2227
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) CAPTIONED TELEPHONES WITH THE CAPTIONS TURNED ON. IP Captioned Telephone Service may use a live operator. The operator generates captions of what the other party to the call says. These captions are then sent to your phone. There is a cost for each minute of captions generated, paid from a federally administered fund. No costs are passed along to individuals who qualify for the service.
Stay Connected with CaptionCall
Our customer service, is as friendly as our phone.
Creating an intuitive, state-of-the-art telephone is just the beginning. CaptionCall is also backed by a team of customer support experts, who are available to help you with everything from setting up your new phone to using its robust features.
Get help now!
Customer Support Hours:
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT
Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MT
Holidays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. MT
Know Your Phones' Model Number
Your CaptionCall phones’ model number is located on the top left corner of the Identification Label found either on the back of the phone or under the adjustable stand.
Set up your CaptionCall® Phone in just minutes. It’s easy to get your CaptionCall Phone up and running in your home. First, make sure you have the following:
- CaptionCall Phone and in-box accessories
- High-speed Internet access - Wired Ethernet or Wireless WiFi
- Standard home telephone service (landline)
- Standard electrical power
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3. Here’s how to do it.
- Connect to a power outlet. Connect the power adapter that came with your CaptionCall Phone to the back of the device. Attach the other end of the connector to an available power plug.
- Connect to your phone jack. Connect the phone connector that came with you CaptionCall Phone to the phone jack you use for your phone service.
- Connect to your broadband Internet service. Connect your CaptionCall Phone to your wired or wireless broadband Internet service.
- Wired option: Connect your CaptionCall Phone to an available RJ45 Ethernet connector on your router, switch, or modem. These are often labeled “LAN” for Local Area Network and are sometimes numbered when several are available.
- Wireless option: To configure your CaptionCall Phone for WiFi, press the Menu button, select Settings, select Network Settings, then select Wireless Network Settings. You will need to select your WiFi network and select your WiFi security encryption keys if necessary.
CaptionCall Phone Setup Guide
simple instructions to help you get started.
Return or Exchange Your Phone
Need assistance with your CaptionCall Phone? No problem.
In a perfect world, nothing would ever go wrong. But we’re living in the real world, and that’s why we make it easy to troubleshoot, repair, replace, or return your CaptionCall Phone if you ever experience difficulties. It’s all part of your complete CaptionCall Solution.
To get help, simply call 1-877-557-2227.
One of our friendly support experts will work with you to determine exactly what’s going on with your CaptionCall Phone or Service. If your phone needs to be repaired or replaced, we can help you ship it to us at no cost, and we’ll get a new phone out to you as quickly as possible.
We stand behind CaptionCall.
We’re confident that you’ll love CaptionCall. That’s why we offer a 90-day, risk-free Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied with CaptionCall, just return the phone to us, and you’ll receive a full refund of your license fee. Contact Customer Support 877-557-2227 for assistance with returning products.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Review our complete EULA here...